(Please check our Facebook page
for updates and Make’&’Take information)
- Aunt Steph’s Handmade Gifts – Handmade bags of varying sizes to accommodate many project & storage needs.
- Alpacas at Orchard Hill Farm – Handspun and millspun alpaca yarns and crocheted and felted items from their own herd.
- The Fiber Mill – A full service custom fiber mill, specializing in heritage sheep breeds. They also dye wool top and yarn.
- Yak N Yarn – Yarn
- HLA Fiber Mill – Full-service fiber mill processing most types of wool, alpaca, llama, pygora, mohair, cashmere, etc. They carry rovings, batts, millspun and handspun yarns, and cored rug yarn, raw & washed fleeces and crafting items such as peg and hand held looms, drop spindles, kits and finished items. And more.
- Grey Meadows Alpaca Farm – Hand dyed alpaca yarn.
- Yarn Barn of Kansas – Will bring a variety of books, tools, and some specialty yarns.
- Red Door Fibers – Silk blend, hand-dyed yarn.
- Benz Rambouillet – Raw rambouillet fleeces
Class examples (More images will be added if available.)